Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Beranda » » Josie Gibson: “I'm having a boob job” - Mr Paparazzi

Josie Gibson: “I'm having a boob job” - Mr Paparazzi

After losing a staggering six stone last year Josie Gibson now wants a boob job to fix her “saggy” boobs â€" her words, not ours by the way.

The former Big Brother star has told this week’s New magazine that she wants to get her breasts enlarged as her weight loss has left her with “just skin” around her chest.

“I’ve got no t*ts left, just skin, so I’m going to have a boob job” said Josie, in her broad Bristonian accent.

The reality star told New (who she’s also posed as Britney Spears for in the pictures above) that she’s hoping to get her bust enlarged from a 34B to a 34C, however she’s not about to rush into getting her baps done just yet.

“I want a boob job, but I’m really worried about going under the knife.”

“But I need to do something about it. They have bothered me for years.

“When things calm down, I’ll get them done, probably at the end of April.

“I haven’t booked myself in, but I’m going to get myself a good surgeon…”

Her boyfriend Luke Sanwo is pretty excited about the idea of Josie’s new boobs too; when she got home from a recent one hour consultation he asked her:

‘Have you got big t*ts yet?’

She replied: ‘No, Luke, it’s just a consultation.’

He said: ‘Oh, I thought you were going to get some t*ts.’

She was like: “You don’t go and get t*ts done in an hour and then come back!”

And there you have it â€" definitive evidence that Josie’s relationship really IS just like how you imagined it would be.

Read her full interview in New magazine, which is out now.

http://www.mrpaparazzi.com/2013/03/josie-gibson-im-having-a-boob-job/