Sunday, March 17, 2013

Beranda » » Matt Smith on 'Doctor Who' future, 50th: "We'll see what 2014 holds" - Digital Spy UK

Matt Smith on 'Doctor Who' future, 50th: "We'll see what 2014 holds" - Digital Spy UK

Matt Smith has hinted at the future of Doctor Who on ITV's The Jonathan Ross Show.

The actor gave chat show host Ross clues about the BBC sci-fi drama's 50th anniversary special, in an episode to air tonight.

Matt Smith, Jenna-Louise Coleman, Doctor Who, screening

Matt Smith and Doctor Who co-star Jenna-Louise Coleman.

"I've got to be diplomatic... because if I give the whole game away I'll be screwed," Smith joked. "The thing is with Who, you'll understand this more when you've watched it."

He then added: "Paintings. That's all I'm saying."

The 30-year-old went on to say that he is "very happy" on Doctor Who and confirmed that he will shoot a 2013 Christmas episode following the 50th 3D special.

"I go and I do the anniversary special, then I go away for a bit and then I come back and do the Christmas special," he explained. "It's one of those jobs that you have to take year by year, it's ten months a year, it's all-consuming.

"So I don't think you can plan five or six years ahead, or even two years ahead. It's a year by year thing and at the moment it's 2013 and we'll see what 2014 holds." 

The Jonathan Ross Show airs tonight (Saturday, March 16) at 9.20pm on ITV.

> Doctor Who exec Caroline Skinner exits show
> Doctor Who Steven Moffat doubts Amy, Rory return: "I have no plans"

Watch a trailer for Doctor Who's new episodes below:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s7/doctor-who/news/a466077/matt-smith-on-doctor-who-future-50th-well-see-what-2014-holds.html