Sunday, March 17, 2013

Beranda » » Gwyneth: I almost died as I lost baby - The Sun

Gwyneth: I almost died as I lost baby - The Sun

SCREEN star Gwyneth Paltrow has told how she nearly DIED after miscarrying her third child.

And the mum-of-two, married to Coldplay’s Chris Martin, admitted the terror and heartbreak of losing a baby had made her nervous about trying to have another.

Speaking of her anguish for the first time, the actress, 40, said: “I had a really bad experience when I was pregnant with my third. It didn’t work out and I nearly died.”

And she said of her nerves: “I’m, like, ‘Are we good here or should we go back and try again’?”

But the Iron Man beauty said her kids, eight-year-old Apple and Moses, six, were keen to welcome a younger sibling into their family â€" and refused to rule out getting pregnant again.

She said: “My children ask me to have a baby all the time.

“You never know, I could squeeze one more in. I’m missing my third.”

Gwyneth admitted she feels “broody” when she sees pals Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z with their daughter Ivy Blue, one.

Last August Gwyneth hinted she may be getting too old for a third baby.

When asked if she wanted another child, she said: “I would love to, but I feel like I’m out of the baby phase. If it happens, it happens.”

The star heaped praised on 36-year-old Chris’s parenting skills, saying: “Regardless of what happens in our marriage, I chose the best father.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4846291/gwyneth-paltrow-i-almost-died-as-i-lost-baby.html