Saturday, March 16, 2013

Beranda » » Rebecca Loos: 'I was young, foolish and very reckless - I acted on impulse' - OK! Magazine

Rebecca Loos: 'I was young, foolish and very reckless - I acted on impulse' - OK! Magazine

Above: Rebecca Loos hits the Daybreak sofa to talk about her affair claims nine years ago

David Beckham's former PA Rebecca Loos hit the headlines nine years ago.

Thrusting herself into the spotlight by claiming she had an affair with the footballer, she took full advantage of her fame.

The brunette appeared on reality shows and the red carpet following the infidelity claims.

Rebecca alleged that she and Victoria Beckham's husband had a four-month affair whilst she was working for him, but they have always denied it's true.

Today, 35-year-old hit the Daybreak sofa to reveal that she now regrets the way she went about announcing the claims.

ABOVE: Rebecca Loos is David Beckham's former PA

Admitting she also regretted the impact it had on Victoria and David, she said: "I was young, foolish and very reckless, I acted on impulse."

"I'm a mother now and married myself, I don't regret speaking out but I regret the way I went about it," she added.

Talking about the fame she achieved, though, Rebecca did admit: "I did try to enjoy it as much as I could."

ABOVE: Victoria Beckham and her husband always denied any of the claims were true

But when she was questioned about how she would handle infidelity in her own marriage, she said: "A drunk one night stand is easier to forgive than constant lying and sneaking behind the back. I would never be able to forgive that."

Rebecca is now a mum to two boys, Magnus and Liam.

http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/view/60572/Rebecca-Loos-I-was-young-foolish-and-very-reckless-I-acted-on-impulse-/