Thursday, April 18, 2013

Beranda » » Jaime Murray: 'My Defiance role requires a lot of stripping off' - Digital Spy UK

Jaime Murray: 'My Defiance role requires a lot of stripping off' - Digital Spy UK

Jaime Murray has discussed her latest TV role.

The actress plays the alien Stahma Tarr in new Syfy series Defiance which is set in the year 2046.

Jaime Murray as Stahma Tarr in 'Defiance'

Jaime Murray as Stahma Tarr in 'Defiance'

She said to The Sun: "My species also seems to hang out in the bath quite a lot. There is a little bit of hot tub action which obviously involves stripping off.

"So I had to be bikini-ready. But out of all the scenes I have done throughout my career, I felt more fully clothed than ever because I'm painted head to toe in make-up."

Murray also appeared nude in racy scenes for Spartacus: Gods of the Arena and serial killer drama Dexter.

The former Hustle actress went on to discuss her transformation for the role, which sees her wearing a blonde wig, purple contact lenses and full body paint.

She said: "I'm almost unrecognisable.

"At the moment in Los Angeles there are big posters and billboards and we're on bus stops but I don't think anyone will realise it is me!"

Jaime Murray as Stahma Tarr in 'Defiance'

Jaime Murray as Stahma Tarr

Murray also admitted she found it difficult to fit in when she moved from the UK to Los Angeles.

"Everyone thinks England and America are the same as we have the same language, but I felt like an alien as an English person living in America," she said.

"Sometimes I would say things and people would look at me as though I was mad.

"Now I have close friends, they tell me they have no idea what I'm talking about, so I do have some insight into what it is like being an alien!"

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/news/a473973/jaime-murray-my-defiance-role-requires-a-lot-of-stripping-off.html