Saturday, April 20, 2013

Beranda » » Why Eric Christian Olsen Is the Sweetest Dad-to-Be - People Magazine

Why Eric Christian Olsen Is the Sweetest Dad-to-Be - People Magazine

Eric Christian Olsen Sarah Wright Pregnant
Tommaso Boddi/Wireimage

Eric Christian Olsen is used to solving mysteries, so it’s no surprise the actor has managed to crack the code to pampering his pregnant wife, Sarah Wright.

“Eric has been the most amazing husband,” the expectant actress told PEOPLE exclusively, after debuting her baby bump in a L’Agence gown Wednesday for the Kaleidoscope Ball in Beverly Hills.

“In my first three months he cooked me food, did all the laundry and cleaning while working 60 hours a week on the show!”

The doting dad-to-be, who isn’t shy about showing his feelings, has been making sure to give the baby belly plenty of love, too.

“Every day he kisses the baby bump one time for every week old the baby is,” Wright explains. “This morning he was running late, but I still got 22 kisses on the belly before he ran out the door.”
Now into her second trimester with the couple’s first child â€" it’s a boy! â€" Wright reveals that the NCIS: Los Angeles actor, 35, has been incredibly “attentive” to her needs. Only a few short weeks ago, those needs could have included keeping specific foods out of sight â€" and smell.

“I felt like the first trimester was a haze of nausea and weird food aversions. Before I even knew I was pregnant, I was cooking burgers on our griddle and I told Eric that the meat had gone bad,” the mom-to-be says.

“It smelled horrible. But it was perfectly fine â€" I just couldn’t eat red meat in those first three months. I literally held my nose while I ate the burger.”

After consistently craving grapefruit “every day, all day,” the Parks and Recreation and Men at Work guest-star is reveling in the turnaround during second trimester. “Now I have so much energy! Eric takes me on hikes in the Santa Monica mountains, trips to the beach and I love doing prenatal yoga,” she shares.

Only adding to her happy pregnancy high was the news that the first-time parents are expecting a son, a discovery that had Wright counting her lucky stars.

“My little brother was such a loving little boy and so sweet and sensitive,” she recalls. “In contrast, I was a little nightmare, far too independent and â€" my mother tells me â€" very bossy. So I was a little worried about having a mini-me!”

â€" Anya Leon

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2013/04/18/eric-christian-olsen-sarah-wright-pregnant-belly-kiss/