Sunday, April 14, 2013

Beranda » » EXCLUSIVE: Britain's Got Talent Jack Carroll: I'm too rude for BGT - The Sun

EXCLUSIVE: Britain's Got Talent Jack Carroll: I'm too rude for BGT - The Sun

BGT comic Jack Carroll BINNED most of his gags before going on the show as they were too dirty.

Jack, 14, had Simon Cowell and the judges in stitches on Saturday’s launch show with a string of gags about his cerebral palsy.

But they were tame compared to his usual risqué set. He laughed: “I tried to tone it down before Ofcom had to intervene.”

He added: “I did it once for my grandma in my front room. She told me to get out and never ever come back.”

Unlike many of today’s top comics, though, he doesn’t swear. Jack â€" who uses a walking frame â€" says Britain’s Got Talent was easily his biggest gig yet.

He said: “I played St George’s Hall in Bradford, that’s about 2,500 people. I was on with Jason Manford.

“He just said, ‘Keep doing what you’re doing.’ I have and nobody has got seriously sad yet.”

Jack, whose idols include Ricky Gervais and Steve Coogan, revealed his condition leaves him tired but it never stops him doing what he wants to do.

He said: “Laughter is the best medicine â€" unless you’re diabetic, and then it’s insulin.” Jack, who has a sister, Megan and brother Tom, admitted: “I don’t like school, truth be told. I always try to find the funny side in everything. That isn’t really accepted in that sort of environment.”

His mum Sue revealed he’s been crafting jokes since he was 11: “He used to watch BGT and his big cousin said he should go on there. He put a set together making fun of his disability.

“Me and his dad said people won’t laugh at a little boy’s disability.

“But he tried it out at our silver wedding. His five-minute set went down a storm. Thousands watched it on YouTube. We’re so proud.”

Asked what he’d do if he won the show’s prize money, Jack joked: “I’d probably spend it on drugs. “I don’t want to say give it to charity because I’m self-centred â€" and I’d buy a big telly.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/britain_got_talent/4887638/jack-im-too-rude-for-BGT.html