Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Beranda » » Rebel Wilson & Jennifer Lawrence Are Twin Sisters?! The Truth Revealed ... - PerezHilton.com

Rebel Wilson & Jennifer Lawrence Are Twin Sisters?! The Truth Revealed ... - PerezHilton.com

jennifer lawrence rebel wilson twins

We wish Jennifer Lawrence had volunteered as tribute shown up to the 2013 MTV Movie Awards! If only so that we could've seen the HIGHlarity of this video sooner!

It turns out Rebel Wilson and the Hunger Games actress are twin sisters! Well, at least according to Rebel's spoof, originally intended to air during the award show â€" though pulled due to Jennifer's no-show status.

Rebel explained her relationship with Jennifer:

"We are identical in every way except for how we look or how we act."

She joked:

"I love my sister very, very much, I do. I mean, if she wanted a kidney, I'd be like, ‘No.' I mean you can have some of my boob meat."

Ch-ch-check out the AH-mazing video …AFTER THE JUMP!!!

Yep, Rebel's outdone herself yet again!

[Image via Adriana M. Barraza/Brian To/WENN.]

Tags: , , , , , ,

http://perezhilton.com/2013-04-16-mtv-movie-awards-2013-rebel-wilson-jennifer-lawrence-twin-sisters-unaired-spoof