Thursday, April 11, 2013

Beranda » » Nicole Scherzinger Left 'Embarrassed' By Mother After Being Forbidden From ... - Entertainmentwise

Nicole Scherzinger Left 'Embarrassed' By Mother After Being Forbidden From ... - Entertainmentwise

Nicole Scherzinger may be one of the most beautiful women in the world, but even she has some cringe-worthy moments, admitting that she wasn't allowed to shave her legs on the warning of her mother who made her leave them hair during her pre-adult years.

The X Factor judge may be preened to perfection now but Nicole admits it wasn't always this way as she was forbidden from undergoing even the simplest of beauty regimes while growing up, including shaving her legs. Revealing her embarrassment, Nicole told OK! magazine: “I came from a conservative background, I didn't wear lots of make-up at a young age.

Nicole Scherzinger wasn't always this preened apparently (WENN)

“My mum made me have hairy freaking legs forever! She didn't let me shave, it was so embarrassing. I said, 'I'm not going to do this to my kid,' but I probably will do the same thing to my kid!”

The 34-year-old goes on to explain the pressures she feels to look perfect at every opportunity due to the constant glare of the paparazzi.

“It sucks because there's loads of scrutiny, but as long as you take care of yourself and get rest, there's nothing that a nice lipgloss and pair of sunnies couldn't fix if you get papped,” Nicole said.

“You can't always be 'on' - that's just not normal. But people don't want to see that. I think they appreciate it when they're like, 'She's chilling. She's got her hair in a bun and she's just like me.'”

Meanwhile, Nicole is said to be battling with the difficult decision of whether to return for another series of The X Factor or focus on her music career. According to The Sun, Nicole told a friend:

"I’m so torn right now. My heart wants me to come back and do the show as I had such a great time last year. But my album is coming out and I also need to focus on that. I don’t think I can make it work. By trying to juggle the two, one or both will suffer.”

Nicole Scherzinger Bares Bootylicious Bum and Legs On Boomerang Music Video Shoot...

Nicole Scherzinger looks stunning in the revealing lace number (Simon Wisbey)

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/111069/Nicole-Scherzinger-Left-Embarrassed-By-Mother-After-Being-Forbidden-From-Shaving-Legs