Thursday, April 4, 2013

Beranda » » Lily Aldridge: Breast-Feeding Is My 'Favourite Thing' - FemaleFirst.co.uk

Lily Aldridge: Breast-Feeding Is My 'Favourite Thing' - FemaleFirst.co.uk

4 April 2013

Lily Aldridge

Lily Aldridge says breast-feeding her daughter is her "favourite thing to do".

The Victoria's Secret model loves taking care of 10-month-old Dixie Pearl, who she has with Kings of Leon husband Caleb Followill, as it makes her feel closer to her baby.

She said: "[Being a mother is] the most amazing thing in the whole world - she's my little angel. Feeding her is, like, my favourite thing to do. It's such a bonding experience."

Lily's own mother is former Playboy Playmate Laura Lyons and the 27-year-old beauty was unaware of her profession until she spotted an issue of the magazine in an art studio belonging to her father, British illustrator Alan Aldridge.

She recalled: "I didn't actually find out about my mum until I was 12. I was in my dad's studio and I found a Playboy. I was, like, 'Mom, Dad has a Playboy!' And she sat me down as like, 'Well, that's because Mommy's in it.'"

While she has a lot of half-siblings on her father's side, Lily is especially close to her half-sister Saffron Aldridge and even named one of her pieces in her collection with brand Velvet-Tees after her.

She added to Tatler magazine: "We've been close since I was born - I always idolised her and thought she was the most amazing, beautiful person I'd ever seen. I still do.

"[The sweater is] just a very elegant piece, so calling it Saffron felt natural."

FemaleFirst @FemaleFirst_UK

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/parenting/lily-aldridge-286971.html