Friday, April 12, 2013

Beranda » » Russell Brand: I want an orgy with the Kardashian sisters - The Sun

Russell Brand: I want an orgy with the Kardashian sisters - The Sun

RUSSELL BRAND has made a valiant attempt at securing his fifth Bizarre Shagger Of The Year title â€" by proposing a foursome with the KARDASHIAN sisters.

The comic was invited on US chat show Chelsea Lately where KHLOE, KIM and KOURTNEY were guest presenting.

And he used the opportunity to suggest taking the party elsewhere afterwards.

To be fair to Russell, it was the sisters who started the mischief first.

Khloe asked him if the sisters made him feel horny.

Russell Brand admits he's tempted by pregnant Kim Kardashian

Frisky ... star admits he's tempted by pregnant Kim

E News/Youtube

He replied: “I think that you’re all very beautiful and it’s nice to see you all on a couch where you are malleable.”

Either the girls couldn’t understand his accent â€" or didn’t know what the word malleable meant.

When preggers Kim invited Russell over to join them, he said: “Don’t do that to me because I’m very vulnerable... vulnerable to the concept of a KKK threesome.”

The West Ham fan squirmed when Khloe pointed at Kim and said: “Well, I heard pregnant p**** is the best.”

He responded: “That is not necessarily, in some cases, an unattractive feature. I think pregnant women are very radiant and beautiful and the idea of lactation is a very interesting one.” Khloe then made one of the few propositions that legendary swordsman Russell has yet to receive.

Khloe, Kim, and Kourtney Kardashian

Shocked ... sisters giggle

E News/Youtube

She said: “Well you have the best of both worlds because Kourtney is lactating and Kim is pregnant and me I’m like raging waters, so you can get the best of everything.”

Russell answered: “I’m glad I made the journey â€" not just from my house but from England.

“I would traverse the universe for a scenario such as this one. Our very own Milky Way.

“A limitless foaming river of milk and orgasms.”

KANYE WEST might have something to say about that.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4879515/russell-brand-i-want-orgy-with-kardashian-sisters.html