Monday, June 3, 2013

Beranda » » Tulisa 'Caught In £800 Cocaine Deal' By Undercover Reporter

Tulisa 'Caught In £800 Cocaine Deal' By Undercover Reporter

Tulisa Contostavlos is shockingly accused today of offering to supply £800 worth of cocaine and cannabis to an undercover reporter.

The former X Factor judge is alleged by The Sun on Sunday to use the code word "sweets" to communicate with her best friend, a "massive cocaine dealer".

Quotes attributed to the singer see her admitting that, while she does not use cocaine herself, she "can get it".

Listen to the audio here.

Asked if she could set the reporter with the drug, she is quoted as saying: "Half my phone book sells it. Of course I can get it for you... Half the guys I know are drug dealers. One's a massive cocaine dealer. He's my best friend. He's a gangster - he's my gangster."

Tulisa on holiday (WENN)

She apparently continued: "We talk in lingo. I'll say, 'Hi, have you got any sweets?' and he'll be like, 'How many sweets do you want?'

"I'll go, 'I want the green sweets', or - not for me because I don't do it, but for my mates - I'll go, 'I want the white sweets', and then he gets it. It's all codes."

She is reported by the newspaper to then show texts revealing her previous orders, and passing on details of her alleged dealer.

Tulisa on holiday (WENN)

"You just say, ‘Hi, I’m Tulisa’s friend, and I’m calling you about white sweets’", she instructed.

Asking the reporter to keep the details to himself, she is quoted as saying: "I don’t think it would sound too good if Tulisa was off finding white sweets!"

A police spokesperson said that law enforcement are "considering" the report, saying: "We have received information concerning the alleged supply of illegal drugs at a central London location. We are considering the information."

EntertainmentWise has contacted Tulisa's publicists for comment.

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/116599/Tulisa-Caught-In-800-Cocaine-Deal-By-Undercover-Reporter