Friday, June 28, 2013

Beranda » » Sanda Bullock Calls Son Louis Her 'Little Dictator'

Sanda Bullock Calls Son Louis Her 'Little Dictator'

The Heat actress said that her prorities have shifted since her son came into her life

Sandra Bullock has said that she only has time for one man- her son, who she affectionately calls her 'little dictator.'

The actress has become one of Hollyowod's leading ladies thanks to successful roles in Miss Congeniality, The Proposal and her Oscar winning role in The Blind Side, but her role as mum to her toddler Louis is her favourite role to date.

Whilst promoting her latest movie 'The Heat,' co-starring Melissa McCarthy, the 48-year-old actress spoke to German magazine Bild about her son and why he's her 'dream man'... and a "little dictator who determines my life".

"My son Louis has shifted my priorities 1000 percent!," she said.

Sandra Bullock at the premiere of her latest film The Heat (WENN)

She explained how her son has changed her life for the better.

"When Louis came along I had nothing. I still would have dreamed, but now he is my only dream, to grow old with my son. I will love it to watch him grow. Every day when I wake up, I say that to myself."

The 48-year-old also told magazine that after dropping her son at school at 7:45, she then deals with work emails and telephone calls, and it's time to pick her son up from school again.

With her schedule revolving around her son, the mother-of-one doesn't have time for much else but she does try and make time to go to dinner with friends when Louis is in bed.

"[I] like going to dinner, when he sleeps, but a nanny is always watching."

PHOTOS: Sandra Bullock Takes Her Son Louis To School

  • 1 of 9

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • »

Source : http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/119245/Sanda-Bullock-Calls-Son-Louis-Her-Little-Dictator