Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Beranda » » Rick Moranis unsure of 'Ghostbusters 3', denies retirement

Rick Moranis unsure of 'Ghostbusters 3', denies retirement

Rick Moranis has revealed that he has been asked about appearing in Ghostbusters 3.

The Honey, I Shrunk The Kids star played Louis Tully in the two 1980s sci-fi comedy films, becoming an honorary Ghostbuster in the sequel.

Rick Moranis in Ghostbusters

Rick Moranis in Ghostbusters

Ghostbusters

Ghostbusters 3 is currently being developed by star Dan Aykroyd and original series director Ivan Reitman, with a new script by writer Ethan Cohen.

Moranis denied reports that he had retired from acting in the early 1990s in a new interview with Heeb magazine while speaking about the project.

When asked if he would return for a third film, he said: "I got a call three or four years ago from an associate of Aykroyd's. Some sort of producer.

"And he said, 'Listen, I gotta ask you something, because the internet says you're retired' - which is one of my favourites, by the way - I just love when the internet is wrong. It's the only thing that will save journalism."

'Ghostbusters' still

He continued: "So he says, 'I gotta ask, would you do it?' I said, 'I don't say no to anything until everything is presented to me'. What is it? Is it happening? Is there a script? What's the part? Who else is in it? Where is it? How long is it gonna take? You know, I need a little bit more information.

"'But it's something you would do?' he asks. Do I have to answer that? That's called 'producing'. I got this, and I got this. Gimme some money."

Dan Aykroyd recently revealed that Ghostbusters 3 could shoot in 2014, and that he hoped Bill Murray will return to the franchise.


> 'Spaceballs' 25th anniversary Blu-ray announced
> Joseph Gordon-Levitt developing 'Little Shop of Horrors' remake
> Bill Murray didn't shred 'Ghostbusters 3' script, insists Dan Aykroyd

Source : http://rss.feedsportal.com/c/32545/f/492401/p/1/s/131a4e93/l/0L0Sdigitalspy0O0Cmovies0Cnews0Ca4929550Crick0Emoranis0Eunsure0Eof0Eghostbusters0E30Edenies0Eretirement0Bhtml0Drss/story01.htm