Friday, June 14, 2013

Beranda » » Reese Witherspoon Flashes Her Whole Butt In Major Wardrobe Malfunction

Reese Witherspoon Flashes Her Whole Butt In Major Wardrobe Malfunction

Reese Witherspoon suffered a mortifying wardrobe malfunction in LA earlier this week when her skirt billowed up as she took a stroll.

The actress unfortunately had a photographer behind her when she was walking down a sidewalk in Brentwood after a trip to a nail salon.

When a gust of wind hit, the whole back of it blew up, revealing her pert derriere... and what looks to be a complete lack of underwear.

The orangey patterned skirt was matched with a white blazer and a white blouse. She was also clutching a white leather handbag.

You can see her from the front below - and the incriminating malfunction pics can be seen here.

Reese Witherspoon steps out in Brentwood, LA (WENN)

The poor actress just can't seem to catch a break this year so far - she has already been arrested along with husband Jim Toth after they were both pulled over by police.

She was left red-faced when it emerged the things that she had been saying went public - though she bravely attended the premiere for her new film Mud the next day regardless.

"I have no idea what I was saying that night,' she later told Good Morning America. "I saw him arresting my husband and I literally panicked. I said all kinds of crazy things. I told him I was pregnant. I'm not pregnant.

"I said crazy things. You only hear me laughing because I had no idea what I was talking about and I am so sorry.

"We went out to dinner in Atlanta, had one too many glasses of wine. We thought we were fine to drive and we absolutely were not. We are so sorry and embarrassed."

Reese Witherspoon lands in Los Angeles after arrest footage goes viral (Photos: Splash News)

Source : http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/117843/Reese-Witherspoon-Flashes-Her-Whole-Butt-In-Major-Wardrobe-Malfunction-