Sunday, May 5, 2013

Beranda » » Antoine Dodson: No Longer Into Homosexuality - The Hollywood Gossip

Antoine Dodson: No Longer Into Homosexuality - The Hollywood Gossip

Antoine Dodson is no longer gay. He explained this earlier today.

The famously flamboyant YouTube home intruder thwarter (see below) said today that he is "renounce myself" from the ways of homosexuality.

Antoine Dodson Interview

Antoine Dodson Interview

"I want a wife and family, I want to multiply and raise and love my family that I create," says Dodson, who adds that he is "no longer into" being gay.

"I could care less about the fame and fortune, I've giving all that up to know the true history of the Bible. For I am the True Chosen Hebrew Israelite descendant of Judah."

The Hebrew Israelites believe they are the descendants of the ancient Israelites, but they don't consider themselves as "Jewish" per se. Anyway ...

Antonie Dodson adds, "As True Israel I know that there are certain things we just can't do. And I totally understand that now. I don't need a Mercedes Benz."

"I don't need a big house in Beverly Hills all I need is the Most High and my family (Israel). I have been awaken by the great and so should you."

"Hate me if you must, bash me if you must, I won't break, do what you will, for this is my calling."

Noted.

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2013/05/antoine-dodson-no-longer-into-homosexuality/