Sunday, May 5, 2013

Beranda » » Actress also admits to smoking marijuana and taking ecstasy - The Sun

Actress also admits to smoking marijuana and taking ecstasy - The Sun

TROUBLED Lindsay Lohan last night said she had taken cocaine only “four or five times”.

The Mean Girls actress also admitted she had smoked marijuana and enjoyed ecstasy but denies ever having used heroin or LSD.

Lindsay, 26, has been in and out of jail five times. She has been on probation since 2007 when she was first caught drink-driving.

She said of cocaine: “Everyone thinks I’ve done it so many times.

“But I’ve only done it maybe four or five times in my life. And I got caught twice.

“It’s the truth. I’ve never taken heroin either, never injected myself with anything, never done LSD. Those things all scare me.

“Pot I’ve taken, obviously. And ecstasy â€" I liked that better than the others.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4915832/linsday-lohan-cocaine.html