Friday, May 31, 2013

Beranda » » Taylor Swift Lookalike 'Kicked In The Face' By Fellow College Student For ...

Taylor Swift Lookalike 'Kicked In The Face' By Fellow College Student For ...

A British teenager who has been working as a Taylor Swift impersonator was brutally attacked by a fellow student at her university because of her appearance.

Xenna Kristian, who studies at the Walford and North Shropshire College, is apparently recovering from injuries including a broken jaw after being "kicked in the face".

The Mail quotes her as recalling: "Some girls at college had started making nasty comments, but it escalated really quickly.

"The girl came up behind me and dragged me off my chair by my pony tail, then started kicking me in the face. It just came as a complete shock."

Xenna's Twitter photo (Twitter)

Admitting that staff did nothing to help her, she claimed: "I tried to get her off me but my friends had to help. The teachers didn't do anything.

"I never expected anything like this to happen. It's not nice to see people being nasty about you. Since I started being a lookalike people have been saying stuff. They must be jealous that I'm going off to do something with my life. Nothing like this has ever happened to me before. I still feel shaken up."

Taylor Swift at the Billboard Awards (WENN)

She had previously told the Shropshire Star that she had received abuse on the street from Harry Styles fans, who were angry at her over their break-up at New Year's Eve.

"One day I was shopping in Liverpool and somebody walked past and suddenly stopped and said 'oh my God'," she said. "They actually thought I was Taylor Swift. Most people are really nice but I do get young girls shouting at me 'leave Harry alone'."

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/115934/Taylor-Swift-Lookalike-Kicked-In-The-Face-By-Fellow-College-Student-For-Impersonating-Star