Friday, May 24, 2013

Beranda » » Katherine Webb Calorie Intake Shocks Internet

Katherine Webb Calorie Intake Shocks Internet

Katherine Webb is no longer a contestant on Splash.

But the model is still making waves.

In an interview with People, Webb - who sky-rocketed to fame in January after ABC cameras caught her in the stands of the BCS Title Game - said she subsists on 1,120 calories per day. Total.

Katherine Webb in a Two-Piece

Katherine Webb bikini photos are very attractive. But they come at a dietary cost.

How does she possibly accomplish such a scant goal?

Webb lists her typical menu as including a smoothie for breakfast; an apple for a snack; some kind of salad for lunch; a yogurt bar; and grilled chicken for dinner.

And if she's preparing for a shoot of some kind?

"I cut out any type of bread product, and cake, cookies, bagels," she says, though she allows for the occasional indulgence of Buffalo wings of French fries... but then is sure to burn those off during one of her three weekly workouts.

"I try my hardest not to stress myself out," she says. "If I find myself thinking too much about what I eat, then I go crazy."

Sounds like it's way too late for that, Kat. We have four words for you: Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie Recipe. Trust us. You'll still look good in a two-piece.

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2013/05/katherine-webb-calorie-intake-shocks-internet/