Friday, May 31, 2013

Beranda » » Eva Longoria: 'I'm happy being single'

Eva Longoria: 'I'm happy being single'

Eva Longoria has said that she is happy with her single status.

The Desperate Housewives star divorced her second husband Tony Parker in 2010 after three years of marriage.

Eva Longoria seen leaving Italian restaurant 'Via Veneto' in Santa Monica, Los Angeles, on April 25, 2013

She then dated Eduardo Cruz, younger brother of Penelope Cruz, for a year before their relationship ended last June.

Longoria told Hello magazine: ''I'm happily single right now, very busy enjoying life.''

She added: ''My friends are always there for me. We've known each other for 20 years and I still see them almost every day because they live with me in LA.

''They're amazing. We cook together, laugh together; it's just always nice to come home to a home that is always full.''

Longoria's show Ready For Love was recently cancelled by NBC.

The matchmaking competition, on which Longoria was an executive producer, was axed after just two episodes.


> Eva Longoria: 'I miss David and Victoria Beckham being in LA'
> Eva Longoria gets master's degree from California State University
> 'X Factor USA': Six questions about the new judging panel

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a484656/eva-longoria-im-happy-being-single.html