Friday, May 31, 2013

Beranda » » Kelly Osbourne Slams Lady Gaga: What a Hypocrite!

Kelly Osbourne Slams Lady Gaga: What a Hypocrite!

Kelly Osbourne is apparently unafraid of a few (million) monsters.

The television personality flashes her bra and her cleavage on the cover of the new issue of Cosmopolitan - but it's what she says about Lady Gaga inside the magazine that is making headlines.

Kelly Osbourne Cosmopolitan Cover

It all started earlier this year, when Gaga penned a letter to Osbourne and labeled her a "bully" for criticizing celebrity fashion choices for a living.

Sharon Osbourne then stuck up for her daughter and went off on Gaga, calling the singer a "hypocrite and an attention seeker."

And now Kelly has gone ahead and dropped the H Bomb once more herself.

“I loved Lady Gaga. I totally believed in everything she stood for, until I realized she’s a great big hypocrite," she tells Cosmo. "Don’t say, ‘When you see bullying, intervene,’ while letting your fans send me death threats. If my fans did that, I would not stand for it...

"I know the truth. Your bells and whistles mean nothing to me. You’re feeding on the freaks and geeks to further your career? Do you really care about the gay community? Because if you did, you’d stand up for it more than you do.”

Dizzamn. Shots. Fired.

Osbourne also said her goal in life is to win a Golden Globe and then took a shot at her critics.

"People think this is my 15 minutes. F*ck you. I’ve got an hour.”

Do you hope it's up soon? Choose a side in this Osbourne/Gaga feud now:

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2013/05/kelly-osbourne-slams-lady-gaga-what-a-hypocrite/