Friday, May 31, 2013

Beranda » » Danniella Westbrook: I was kidnapped and gang raped because I owed drug ...

Danniella Westbrook: I was kidnapped and gang raped because I owed drug ...

Danniella Westbrook has revealed that she was kidnapped and gang raped after getting herself into serious drug debt in the mid-90s.

Three thugs kept the ex-EastEnders actress in a ground-floor flat for 48 hours and plied her with cocaine and vodka when they found out she was too broke to pay them £5,000.

'I know all three of them did different things. Repeatedly. They all forced themselves on me,' says Danniella, 39.

'They all raped me and took it in turns.'

Former coke addict Danniella - who's now a born-again Christian - estimates she spent £250,000 on the drug before she got clean 12 years ago.

She admits that she felt she 'deserved' to be attacked at the time because of the 'pain' she'd caused others and kept her ordeal a secret from loved ones.

But the experience still affects the mum-of-two almost 20 years later.

'For them, a two-day drugs and sex binge. For me a life-time sentence,' Danniella writes in her autobiography Faith, Hope And Clarity.

'Each time I lay there and let them get on with it. I tried to mask it out, tried to pass out. There was no point resisting. Not with three of them.'

SEE PICTURES Danniella Westbrook joins TOWIE stars for fashion launch party in London

SEE PICTURES Danniella Westbrook in Shocking pictures of same age celebrities

SEE PICTURES Danniella Westbrook gets her skates on for Dancing On Ice 2010

Anna Duff

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/545082/danniella-westbrook-i-was-kidnapped-and-gang-raped-because-i-owed-drug-money