Sunday, September 22, 2013

Beranda » » TOWIE's Lucy Mecklenburgh debuts new flowing hair extensions before jetting to Sin City

TOWIE's Lucy Mecklenburgh debuts new flowing hair extensions before jetting to Sin City

By Louise Saunders

|

She's undergone a body transformation over the past few months after adhering to a strict diet and exercise regime.

And now that her body is in tip-top shape, Lucy Mecklenburgh has undergone an image overhaul by opting for flowing hair extensions.

The 22-year-old reality star debuted her glamorous new style just before jetting off to Las Vegas with the rest of her The Only Way Is Essex co-stars on Saturday.

Vegas glam-over: Lucy Mecklenburgh has undergone an image overhaul by opting for flowing hair extensions before jetting out to Las Vegas with her The Only Way Is Essex co-stars

Vegas glam-over: Lucy Mecklenburgh has undergone an image overhaul by opting for flowing hair extensions before jetting out to Las Vegas with her The Only Way Is Essex co-stars

Lucy was previously rocking a chic and sophisticated bob, but seemed thrilled with her newly luscious locks as she left her boutique in Brentwood, Essex, smiling broadly as she showed off her new 'do.

Posting a snap on her Twitter page, Lucy wrote: 'Love my new hair!!! Thank you @Easilocks.'

The brunette beauty looked effortlessly stylish as she headed out for the day, showing off her slim waist in a pretty pink PVC skater skirt, which she teamed with a simple white vest top.

Lucy completed her chic daytime look with a pair of nude patent heels, and toted an envy-inducing black quilted handbag by Chanel.

Ladylike look: The 22-year-old reality star looked effortlessly stylish as she headed out for the day, showing off her slim waist in a pretty pink PVC skater skirt, which she teamed with a simple white vest top

Ladylike look: The 22-year-old reality star looked effortlessly stylish as she headed out for the day, showing off her slim waist in a pretty pink PVC skater skirt, which she teamed with a simple white vest top

Ladylike look: The 22-year-old reality star looked effortlessly stylish as she headed out for the day, showing off her slim waist in a pretty pink PVC skater skirt, which she teamed with a simple white vest top

Since splitting from her TOWIE co-star fiance, Mario Falcone, back in April, Lucy has been throwing herself into a vigorous diet and exercise programme and overhauled her image.

And her particularly impressive physique of late is thanks to her very own Results With Lucy programme, which focuses on problem areas like bottoms and tummies by using a mixture of cardio and strength training.

Speaking about her changing figure, she said recently: 'I noticed a difference in myself, I felt healthier, had lots more energy, I was more toned. I've lost all my cellulite, my body feels amazing and I've even started to get little abs.

Luscious locks: The TOWIE star proudly showed off the results of her visit to the hairdresser on her Twitter page

Luscious locks: The TOWIE star proudly showed off the results of her visit to the hairdresser on her Twitter page

'I'm addicted to it now - I can't imagine not training. It's mainly interval training. I probably do 100 crunches a day. Most mornings I wake up and do as many as I can. I didn't like my bum and my thighs, but I worked really hard and I'm happy with the way they are now.'

Lucy is particularly happy with her newly peachy derriere, which has come about as a result of hard work at the gym.

She recently told FHM magazine: 'I like having a nice bum. I put a quote on Twitter the other day. It said, "I work out for my health so I can live long... Who am I fooling? I work out so my ass will look banging in jeans".'

Top of the crops: Earlier this week, Lucy was rocking a chic and sophisticated bob as she attended a party in London

Top of the crops: Earlier this week, Lucy was rocking a chic and sophisticated bob as she attended a party in London

Source : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2429015/TOWIEs-Lucy-Mecklenburgh-debuts-new-flowing-hair-extensions-jetting-Sin-City.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490