Saturday, September 7, 2013

Beranda » » Dennis Rodman -- I'm Back from North Korea ... Empty Handed

Dennis Rodman -- I'm Back from North Korea ... Empty Handed

Dennis Rodman
I'm Back From North Korea
... Empty Handed

0907-dennis-rodman-kim-jong-un-getty
Apparently Dennis Rodman didn't have enough good/il will with Kim Jong Un to get captured American missionary Kenneth Bae out of North Korea.

As Rodman bid farewell at Beijing's international airport Saturday morning, he confessed he didnt even raise the issue with the crazy prez because, "That's not my job to ask." 

The Worm added, "Ask Obama about that. Ask Hillary Clinton, I don't give a sh*t."

For what it's worth -- Rodman said before his trip that he wasn't going to orchestrate a release for Bae.

Nevertheless, it won't enhance his prospect to become the next secretary of state. 

0907-dennis-rodman-north-korea-photos-getty

Source : http://www.tmz.com/2013/09/07/dennis-rodman-north-korea-kenneth-bae-kim-jong-un/