Friday, April 26, 2013

Beranda » » Michael Rozman/Warner Bros - X17 Online

Michael Rozman/Warner Bros - X17 Online

slenea-ellen-pic.jpgMichael Rozman/Warner Bros

Selena Gomez makes an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show today, and the single starlet talks about meeting Brad Pitt at the MTV Movie Awards and what life has been like without ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber.

On meeting Angelina's main main, Selena said, "I was in my dressing room and I had just finished performing. And they knocked on my door and they said Brad Pitt would like to come in and I was like, he can come in. I was trying to play cool and be really nice and as soon as he walked out I ran and I hide under the craft service table for like two minutes because I couldn’t believe it was happening." Ha!

So what about her relationship status? Selena claims she hasn't been asked out since splitting from Bieber in January, but it sounds like she's open to dating again. The Spring Breakers actress says she's looking for someone who can make her laugh who is "great to my parents." Um, is she implying Biebs wasn't?! You be the judge ... check out their chat below!

http://www.x17online.com/celebrities/selena_gomez/selena_gomez_ellen_degeneres_single_interview_video_041613.php