Thursday, April 25, 2013

Beranda » » will.i.am 'got Nicole Scherzinger into the Pussycat Dolls' - Digital Spy

will.i.am 'got Nicole Scherzinger into the Pussycat Dolls' - Digital Spy

will.i.am has revealed that he helped Nicole Scherzinger get into the Pussycat Dolls.

The rapper explained that he recommended the singer to Interscope boss Jimmy Iovine, who was looking for a lead vocalist for the girl group.

Watch will.i.am discuss Nicole Scherzinger at the 1:32:00 point below:

"One day she calls me up and is like, 'will, I want to do this audition. Can you get me in?'" will.i.am revealed during a Google+ Hangout yesterday (April 23).

"So I was like, 'Yo Jimmy I know this girl that will be dope for the Pussycat Dolls'.

"So I introduced him to her and that's how she got into the group. It's like, me and Nicole - no matter what I've been through in my career - she's been there."

'The Voice UK' coach Will.i.am

© BBC / Wall to Wall/David Venni

'The Voice UK' coach Will.i.am

'Pussycat Dolls' singer Nicole Scherzinger

will.i.am added: "I don't know anybody who sings like her. She can do anything!"

Scherzinger responded to the praise by joking: "Pretty much will and God have been the authors of my life so far."

will.i.am also confessed that it was Scherzinger's ex-boyfriend who said no to her being in the Black Eyed Peas, with Fergie eventually taking the spot.

will.i.am and Nicole Scherzinger have teamed up for new song 'Far Away From Home', which features on the rapper's new album #willpower.

Listen to will.i.am and Nicole Scherzinger's new track 'Far Away From Home' below:


> will.i.am 'offers Cheryl Cole LA home'
> Pink extends lead on US singles chart
> Justin Bieber has written hundreds of new songs, manager says

http://www.digitalspy.com/music/news/a475982/william-got-nicole-scherzinger-into-the-pussycat-dolls.html