Thursday, April 25, 2013

Beranda » » Megan Fox takes it easy in bed as she relaxes in her stockings - The Sun

Megan Fox takes it easy in bed as she relaxes in her stockings - The Sun

MEGAN Fox looks simply sumptuous as she poses in her stockings.

The Transformers leading lady relaxed in bed for the snaps.

And as well as modelling her sexy side, the star also showed off her taste for gadgets in the advert for a technology company.

Although thanks to Megan’s starring appearance, it might be easy to overlook the iPhone alarm clock on her bedside table.

The 26-year-old has previously spoken about her geeky side in an interview.

Megan told a magazine that she prefers staying in playing computer games to going out clubbing.

She said: “You won’t believe this, but I never go out.

“I don’t like drunk, sweaty people whose only goal is to have sex.

“I stay home and play computer backgammon.”

But since the arrival of her first child Noah, Megan might have a bit less time on her hands to indulge in gaming.

Her son is now six-months-old and Megan says she’s loving life.

And the star said she now considers being a mum as a priority over acting.

She said: “My job is to be with him.

“I just want to give Noah as much of myself as I can.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4901070/megan-fox-takes-it-easy-in-bed-as-she-relaxes-in-her-stockings.html