Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Beranda » » Avril Lavigne on Chad Kroeger wedding: 'I'm doing the planning' - Digital Spy

Avril Lavigne on Chad Kroeger wedding: 'I'm doing the planning' - Digital Spy

Avril Lavigne has joked that she is doing most of the planning for her and Chad Kroeger's wedding.

The 'Here's To Never Growing Up' singer recently hinted that a "spectacular" ceremony is in the works for when she weds Kroeger, who proposed last August.

Avril Lavigne Chad Kroeger out and about

Avril Lavigne Chad Kroeger out and about

In a new interview with ET Online, Lavigne joked that her fiancé is letting her take the lead in creating her dream wedding.

"I'm handling it," she declared. "I think that when it comes to the menu and stuff like that I'll get his opinion, but I'm kind of like leading the way and he's just letting me do my thing."

The musician added: "I think he's happy with the direction that it's going... He's stoked. We're excited."

Kroeger and Lavigne famously met while recording, and announced their engagement just a few months later.

Lavigne was previously married to Sum 41 star Deryck Whibley from 2006 to 2010.

Watch Avril Lavigne's 'Here's To Never Growing Up' lyric video below:


> Pink scores fourth US No. 1 single on Billboard Hot 100
> Avril Lavigne 'still working on album'
> Avril Lavigne's 7 best singles of all time

http://www.digitalspy.com/celebrity/news/a475253/avril-lavigne-on-chad-kroeger-wedding-im-doing-the-planning.html