Saturday, April 27, 2013

Beranda » » Britain's Got Talent 2013: Alesha Dixon backing shadow dancers Attraction ... - Unreality TV

Britain's Got Talent 2013: Alesha Dixon backing shadow dancers Attraction ... - Unreality TV

April 26th, 2013 by Lisa McGarry.

Britain's Got Talent 2013 Judges

Alesha Dixon has backed Attraction to win this year’s series of Britain’s Got Talent.

The former Strictly Come Dancing winner has sat through all the audition rounds for the ITV show, along with her fellow judges Simon Cowell, Amanda Holden and David Walliams and while she doesn’t want to favour one act over another, she revealed that she does have a real ‘soft spot’ for the Hungarian dancers.

The troupe moved Holden and viewers all around the country to tears with their emotional shadow dancing performance recently and Dixon is clearly expecting them to do well if they reach the live shows in June.

In an interview with STV she was asked who she thinks could win and revealed:

Archive Manager james.feltham@itv.com0207 157 3052

“I’m really open minded. I’ve got a soft spot for Attraction but I always say leave it to the live shows, see who performs on the night, who inspires you, who tugs at the heart strings and may the best act win.”

On tomorrow night’s episode of BGT the auditions will be seen taking place in Glasgow and Dixon has promised some great acts who tried out in the Scottish rounds.

“Do you know what we only did one date in Glasgow but we did have some good talent. I can’t reveal who’s going to in the live show but we did have some good talent come through the door,” she added.

francine lewis

Meanwhile, Francine Lewis has been spilling the beans on how she comes up with such convincing impersonations of well known stars.

The mum of two shone on last week’s show, with her impressions of Stacey Solomon, Cheryl Cole and Amy Childs and in a chat with her this week, we asked if she visualizes the stars, as she’s doing her act. She told Unreality TV:

“That’s exactly what I do! I see their face become mine. It’s like I’m entering into their body.

“When I was a kid â€" I’ve been doing this since I could talk really â€" my mum found it kind of weird because I was all these different people.

“I think she was a bit worried that I had multiple personality disorder or something.”

Francine added, “When I was younger, I really wanted to be a soap actress, so I became hooked on soaps from a really young age and then I started doing the character’s voices.

“And though I’d love to be in a soap, I’m more obsessed with the American soaps and I’d love to go to LA, I’ve never been, so who knows in the future?”

Leave your comments below……

http://www.unrealitytv.co.uk/britains-got-talent/britains-got-talent-2013-alesha-dixon-backing-shadow-dancers-attraction-francine-lewis-wants-to-hit-la/