Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Beranda » » Nicole Scherzinger wears bikini in Twitter video - The Sun

Nicole Scherzinger wears bikini in Twitter video - The Sun

NICOLE Scherzinger shows off her scorching beach body in a bikini video posted online by the pop beauty herself.

The X Factor judge proves she still boasts a jaw-dropping physique as she runs into the sea and then back again.

She almost collides with the camera as she charges toward it, with her boobs bouncing in the process.

The short seven-second clip ends with Nicole leaping into the air.

Sporting a toned figure, the former Pussycat Doll, 34, has good reason to be all smiles throughout the video.

Uploading it to her Twitter page, she wrote: “I love the ocean! I got to go play in the Florida water before my gig tonight!”

X Factor judge and pop star shows off her bikini body as she runs from the sea to camera filming her

Nicole still hasn’t signed up for judging duties on this year’s X Factor.

She had seemed a dead cert for a return after wowing fans in the last series and had started serious talks with producers.

But the pop beauty is releasing a new album in November on both sides of the Atlantic and will need to be available for promotion.

She told a pal: “I’m so torn right now. My heart wants me to come back and do the show as I had such a great time last year.

“But my album is coming out and I also need to focus on that.

“I don’t think I can make it work. By trying to juggle the two, one or both will suffer.”

Nicole Scherzinger in bikini

Leap show ... Nicole Scherzinger

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4898460/nicole-scherzinger-wears-bikini-in-twitter-video.html