Thursday, March 21, 2013

Beranda » » The Bluetones hit back at Robbie after he slates them on his blog - The Sun

The Bluetones hit back at Robbie after he slates them on his blog - The Sun

ROBBIE WILLIAMS opened a can of worms by slating Britpop bands on his blog this week.

Yesterday the singer from one of his targets, MENSWEAR, hit back by hinting at Rob’s past exploits trying to impress the indie crowd.

JOHNNY DEAN tweeted: “Shut up Robbie! You were perfectly happy taking ‘refreshments’ on my tour bus at T In The Park ’95!”

MARK MORRISS from THE BLUETONES joked: “GIRLS ALOUD decide to quit the biz, and @robbiewilliams says I only ever had one good song . . . has to be the worst Thursday ever.”

And PETE FIJALKOWSKI from ADORABLE sent Bizarre the message: “I’ve written a song I’d have loved to have offered to Robbie to consider, but it seems he isn’t my biggest fan.”

To be fair to Rob, he realised he’d gone too far in his rant, sparked by SUEDE’s BRETT ANDERSON slamming “cr*p 90s boybands”.

He wrote: “Re my last blog, it would appear that I’ve gone off on a tangent.”

Rob needs to clarify Johnny’s use of “refreshments”.

Doubt it was a brew and a HobNob...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/4854246/robbie-williams-band-rant.html