Monday, March 18, 2013

Beranda » » Stricken Morrissey: I've reached my physical limits - The Sun

Stricken Morrissey: I've reached my physical limits - The Sun

MORRISSEY has hinted that he’s retiring from music following weeks of illness.

The moody Manc is currently laid up battling a catalogue of ailments including pneumonia, a bleeding ulcer and a throat condition.

He axed 22 dates on his North American tour at the weekend and has frequently been forced to postpone gigs due to poor health.

And now the former Smiths frontman,53, has admitted he’s reached his “physical limits”.

However, he hasn’t quite thrown in the towel yet, telling fans he hopes “this isn’t the end”.

In a statement, he wrote: "It takes a lifetime to find the right words, and at the moment, I haven't got them.

“I've been a colossal pain where this continuously unpredictable illness is concerned, and now the physical limits have been reached.

“The tour had, in fact, been fantastic for all of us - a new slice of life full of concentrated power.

“The audiences everywhere have given so much, although I know that neither of us will ever receive our due.

“I hope this isn't the end, and I hope there will be other chances, minus the heavy burden of illness.

“Knots of grief today, but full of resolve for tomorrow.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4847733/Stricken-Morrissey-battles-ill-health.html