Thursday, March 21, 2013

Beranda » » Sobbing Nadine Coyle: I tried to stop the Girls Aloud split - The Sun

Sobbing Nadine Coyle: I tried to stop the Girls Aloud split - The Sun

NADINE Coyle has revealed she didn’t want Girls Aloud to call it quits â€" but her protests fell on deaf ears.

The girl group announced they’d split after the final show of their ten-year anniversary tour in Liverpool last night.

However, the Northern Irish star has taken to Twitter today to insist she’d keep Girls Aloud going if she had it her way.

She wrote: “You should know by now I had no part in any of this split business. I couldn't stop them. I had the best time & want to keep going. Xxxx”

Nadine broke down in tears onstage, knowing it was the last time they’d be performing together.

And she predicted she’ll continue to be a blubbering wreck as she reflects on the pop outfit’s decade of success.

The singer tweeted: “I have seen many of you at the tour work as hard as us!

“That is why I cried last night on stage & probably tonight again.

“Not sad, happy ... Happy tears. I cannot thank you enough. I love seeing all your faces. Ok more tears. I love you all forever. Xxxxx NC”

Girls Aloud performing final show in Liverpool last night

Curtain call ... Girls Aloud performing final show in Liverpool last night

Dave Hogan

Following their Echo Arena concert last night, Girls Aloud told fans on their official Twitter page that they were disbanding for good.

They said: “Dear Alouders, we just want to say from the bottom of our hearts Thank you!!

“This tour has been an amazing experience and the perfect chance to say thank you for being on this journey with us through a decade.

“It has far exceeded any of our dreams and we hope we are forever your inspiration and reminder that dreams really do glitter!!

“Your love and support will stay with us forever but we have now come to the end of our incredible time together. Love you lots.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4853795/Sobbing-Nadine-Coyle-I-tried-to-stop-the-Girls-Aloud-split.html