Friday, March 29, 2013

Beranda » » Kirsten Dunst thought kissing Brad Pitt was "disgusting". - Castanet.net

Kirsten Dunst thought kissing Brad Pitt was "disgusting". - Castanet.net

by BANG Showbiz - Story: 89597
Mar 29, 2013 / 12:59 am


Jennifer Lawrence says she's an "ogre" in high heels.

The 22-year-old star - who is five feet seven inches tall - said she is "uncomfortable" in the height-enhancing shoes, preferring more casual footwear.

She told Fabulous magazine: "When I'm in high heels I feel like an ogre, I can't walk and my feet are uncomfortable."

The 'Silver Linings Playbook' actress revealed she feels "too dressed up" in heels, which add to her relatively tall frame.

She admitted: "I'm at that awkward height where I'm already kind of tall, so when I put heels on, everyone is like: 'Oh, well, where's the ball?'

"It's just that they make me look too dressed up and yeah, I'm terrible in heels."

Jennifer also recently compared her appearances at award ceremonies with a scared "chihuahua".

She said: "I'm afraid I'm going to go through my whole life being scared like a chihuahua.

"It's not my comfort zone. Making movies is where I belong. I shouldn't be heard just talking.

"So, when I'm doing movies, I'm really happy. That's where I'm comfortable, that's my home. When you put me on a red carpet or on a stage, I turn into chihuahua Jennifer."

by BANG Showbiz - Story: 89594
Mar 28, 2013 / 10:45 pm


Kirsten Dunst thought kissing Brad Pitt was "disgusting".

The 30-year-old actress was just 11 years old when she had to get plant an innocent kiss on the hunky actor in 1994 movie 'Interview with the Vampire', but she remembers being less-than-impressed with her heartthrob co-star.

She told Bullett magazine: "It was just a peck.

"I remember Brad would watch lots of 'Real World' episodes. He had this long hair. He was just a hippie-ish cool dude.

"Everyone at the time was like, 'You're so lucky you kissed Brad Pitt,' but I thought it was disgusting. I didn't kiss anyone else until I was 16, I think. I was a late bloomer."

In 2008, Kirsten - who is in a relationship with Garret Hedlund - checked into rehab to be treated for depression and she says her subsequent self-examination taught her to change her priorities in her life.

She explained: "I just needed a break to grow into myself. I'd been working since I was a kid in a very people-pleasing environment. It changed my whole perspective about what I do and how I do it.

"I used to be someone who worked a lot, and now I'm in one movie a year."

by BANG Showbiz - Story: 89598
Mar 28, 2013 / 9:52 pm


Sean 'Diddy' Combs has been named the richest hip-hop star for the third year in a row.

The rapper has an estimated fortune of $580 million and was recognized in Forbes magazine's annual list, once again beating Jay-Z ($475 million) to the top spot.

His wealth actually primarily comes from non-musical ventures, the majority coming from his eight-figure deal with Diageo's Ciroc vodka.

As well as a huge annual payout, Sean - previously known by his stage-name P. Diddy - will receive a nine-figure windfall if the brand is sold.

Of the brand, Jack Russo, an equity analyst at Edward Jones & Co, said: "It is one of the fastest-growing brands within vodka. "Consumers are feeling a little bit better about their situation, and with that, they're willing to spend more on premium products.

Meanwhile, Jay-Z's fortune is largely made up of his 2007 sale of Rocawear ($204 million) and his deal with Live Nation ($150 million).

Dr. Dre is in third place on the list with $350 million mainly thanks to his 'Beats by Dr. Dre' headphones brand.

In 2011, the entrepreneur sold 51 per cent of the business for $300 million, before buying back half of the half he sold the following year and seeing the company's share of the premium headphones market reach 65 per cent.

The list is rounded off in the same way as last year's, with Bryan 'Birdman' Williams and 50 Cent occupying the fourth and fifth spots.

The Forbes Five: Hip-Hop's Wealthiest Artists 2013:

1. Sean 'Diddy' Combs

2. Jay-Z

3. Dr. Dre

4. Bryan 'Birdman' Williams

5. 50 Cent

by BANG Showbiz - Story: 89596
Mar 28, 2013 / 9:21 pm


Justin Bieber has been called a "spoiled brat" by a tattooist after he threw "a fit" over the price.

Body artist Guy Sahar was called to the singer's hotel suite during his controversial London trip - which saw him arrive two hours late for a concert and get into an altercation with a photographer - and claimed the star's behaviour was "disgraceful" as he haggled on the cost of the ink.

He told the Daily Mirror newspaper: "When I said it was £1,000, Bieber's bodyguard didn't want to pay.

"They snubbed me and tried to haggle over the money. In the end I accepted £500 just so I could go.

"Basically, he's a joke and a spoiled brat. When I was there, I also saw Justin throw a fit with his personal assistant. It was disgraceful."

Apparently the 'Beauty and the Beat' hitmaker also kept Guy on standby for almost 12 hours after he was originally called in the evening.

Guy added: "Initially I was told to go to Justin's hotel at 7pm by one of his minders but then I was called back and put on standby all night.

"I was finally summoned to the hotel at 6am. I was told money wasn't a problem so we didn't discuss prices.

"I spent four hours tattooing him and his DJ, and wasn't even offered a glass of water."

by BANG Showbiz - Story: 89595
Mar 28, 2013 / 8:48 pm


Kristen Bell and Dax Shephard have given birth to a baby girl.

The couple - who got engaged in 2009 - announced on Twitter today (28.03.13) they have welcomed Lincoln Bell Shephard - their first child together - into the world.

Dax, 38, wrote to his followers: "Lincoln Bell Shepard is here. She has mom's beauty and dad's obsession with breasts. Hooray!"

The new mother was nervous towards the end of her pregnancy, and admitted she was relying on the help of friends who had already made the leap to parenthood.

Kristen, 32, had recently said: "I'm gathering advice from everyone. I have a lot of friends with kids and work with a lot of people with children, so I'm just asking what's their best bit of advice.

"The nice thing is that, hands down, every person I know that has ever had a kid has looked at me with confidence and said, 'Oh, this is the best thing you'll ever do with your entire life.' So, that's nice to know."

Dax and the former 'Veronica Mars' actress have been together since 2007, but plans for a wedding are on hold as a protest in favour of same-sex marriage.

Kristen previously revealed: ""The reason we're not rushing to get married is because I don't feel appropriate taking advantage of a right that's denied to my [gay and lesbian] friends."

by Rob Balsdon - Story: 89561
Mar 28, 2013 / 2:00 pm


Let TheTango.net help you start your long weekend by wasting some time!

Click any picture to see the whole gallery.

Click here to view the whole gallery.

17052

by BANG Showbiz - Story: 89539
Mar 28, 2013 / 9:07 am



Lindsay Lohan and Kristen Stewart have become friends.

The 'Liz & Dick' star - who is due to undergo her sixth stint in rehab in May - was introduced to the 'Twilight Saga' actress by a mutual pal and has had fun hanging out with her and her boyfriend Robert Pattinson.

A source said: "They met through one of Lindsay's friends who also knows Kristen. Lindsay was invited up to Kristen's house last week, and they hung out with Robert Pattinson, who was back from filming in Australia."

The two former child actresses have quickly discovered they have a lot in common.

The source added: "Lindsay and Kristen discussed their careers, creative ideas and how they deal with living under the focus of the media and the paparazzi."

Lindsay isn't the only famous star Kristen has been hanging out with recently.

The 'On the Road' star attended the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles with Katy Perry - who recently split from her on/off boyfriend John Mayer after seven months together - last weekend and the pair were described as having a great time.

The duo also spent time with Selena Gomez and pregnant Black Eyed Peas star Fergie but Kristen left her on/off boyfriend Robert at home.

by BANG Showbiz - Story: 89526
Mar 27, 2013 / 10:04 pm


Justin Bieber has hinted he wants a break from the spotlight.

The 19-year-old singer - who was accused of spitting on and threatening his 47-year-old neighbor in Calabasas, California on Tuesday (03.26.13) - admitted he isn't sure what his next career move should be since wrapping up his latest tour in Europe earlier this month.

The 'Beauty and a Beat' singer told Us Weekly magazine: "I'm thinking about my next album, next tour. Or maybe I'll take a break. I'm figuring it out. Isn't that what you're supposed to do at 19?"

Justin was recently urged to take some time off to recharge by former child star Christina Aguilera, 32, after he endured a nightmare week in London where he argued with the paparazzi and collapsed on stage.

She said: "You live life and it's hard to grow up in front of a camera. You learn as you get older to take moments for yourself, step away from the camera, re-inspire yourself as an artist, rejuvenate and refresh

"I would tell [Bieber], don't let anything morph you or push you around or have you be something you're not. I've always been really honest and true to my own roots and been really grounded, not letting myself stray too much."

Recently Jon M. Chu, who directed Justin's 'Never Say Never' documentary, insisted the youngster is fine and just "figuring stuff out".

He said: "I love the kid. The kid's a good guy. He's amazingly talented. And he's growing up. He's figuring his stuff out.

"I think it's good to keep him in check in everything he does. I know he takes that as well and grows as a human being. But yeah, I think he's a good kid and he'll continue to be a good kid."

by BANG Showbiz - Story: 89525
Mar 27, 2013 / 9:59 pm


Lindsay Lohan was on her best behavior while filming 'Anger Management'.

The 26-year-old actress - who was sentenced to 90 days in a rehab facility last week for lying to police about driving during a car crash last June - "shocked" crew members by showing up early on set in recent days and being extremely professional.

A source told Us Weekly magazine: "She has showed up on time and early, and she has been very prepared and professional. Everyone is shocked -- the crew had already planned to stay late in case she was late or didn't show up, but so far, so good!"

The troubled starlet - who has been to rehab five times since 2007 - also took some time away from filming to meet a crewmember's children.

The insider said: "Lindsay said, 'Oh, I'd love to meet them!' She went over and said hi and was really sweet to them."

The actress filmed a guest role for the show this week after being invited to do so by her good friend Charlie Sheen, who is the show's star.

The duo became firm friends after filming a cameo for 'Scary Movie 5' last year and Charlie, who has repeatedly supported the actress, even gave her $100,000 to pay a tax bill.

But the insider revealed that there is a possibility she will be back on the show again once she completes her court ordered rehab and 30 days of community service, saying: "She is only in one episode but is hoping to do more. There is a possibility she'll be asked back."

On Tuesday (03.26.13) the actress revealed on Twitter that she really enjoyed the experience.

She wrote: "I just had such a wonderful day on set of #angermanagement with @charliesheen & @LIGHTAARON @SaveTheSociety @jazejazz7 and the entire crew!"

Lindsay has now flown to Brazil, where she is set to earn more than $100,000 to promote a clothing company.

by BANG Showbiz - Story: 89524
Mar 27, 2013 / 9:57 pm


Chris Brown has hinted his new album 'X' is about his ex-girlfriend.

The 23-year-old singer - who recently reunited with Rihanna despite still being on probation for beating her in 2009 - has admitted a lot of his new music was inspired by a former love interest, believed to be Karrueche Tran, who he dated on and off for a year.

Chris told MTV News: "The song and the album title 'X' has a couple different meanings. It can refer to an ex-girlfriend, in terms of you always look forward to moving forward from.

"It's also about being a reject in a sense. In me being myself, being able to grow up, me not always hanging around the right crowd or doing the right thing all the time -- it's me saying, 'I'm over it. I'm past the bulls**t now."

The 24-year-old model dated the 'Don't Wake Me Up' hitmaker, who she has a clothing line with, before he left her in October 2012 to reunite with Rihanna.

Chris revealed earlier this week that he thinks about having a "perfect" family with the 24-year-old 'Stay' singer in the future.

He told Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS-FM radio show: "It's in a part of my brain, definitely. Right now I have a lot more people to take care of as far as my family, as far as inspiring artists I'm working with. Everything I'm doing now is focused on me giving back.

"The family is there. It's going to be what it is. It's going to be perfect. Hopefully that's in the future and I can wait it out."

by BANG Showbiz - Story: 89528
Mar 27, 2013 / 9:43 pm


Michael Buble needed therapy to get over his split from Emily Blunt.

The Canadian singer was devastated when his engagement to the British actress ended in 2008 but he thinks the way he dealt with his "devastation" made the break-up the most important thing to happen to him.

He said: "When we were done I was devastated. I had to do therapy. I had to. I knew if I didn't change I'd never be happy in my own skin.

"It was the worst thing that ever happened to me and the greatest thing. It ended through both of us being young and naïve and making silly mistakes. I did so many things out of insecurity."

Michael - whose wife Luisana Lopilato is pregnant with their first child - is no longer in contact with Emily because he thinks it would be "weird".

He said: "It would be weird for me to be in touch with her and her family as I have my own family now."

by BANG Showbiz - Story: 89500
Mar 27, 2013 / 1:59 pm



Madonna has a new net worth of $1 billion.

The 'Girl Gone Wild' singer - who has four children, Lourdes, 16, Rocco, 12, David, seven, and Mercy, also seven, - recently became a billionaire, according to Women's Wear Daily (WWD) magazine via the New York Post.

The 54-year-old star - who was named the top earner in pop music in 2012 - was previously estimated to have a personal fortune of around $700 million but has now earned more than a billion dollars from her successful career in showbiz after investing in several additional money making ventures recently.

Her MDNA world tour, which saw her perform 72 sell out shows last year, grossed $305,158,363, and also saw her rake in $75 million in merchandise sales and $10 million in TV rights and DVD sales.

Madonna has also enjoyed success off stage as her perfume Truth of Dare saw her earn $60 million.

She is also a investor in the popular drinks brand Vita Coco and gym chain Hard Candy, and retail experts estimate she takes home $10 million from her clothing line Material Girl, which she runs with her teenage daughter.

16565

by The Canadian Press - Story: 89486
Mar 27, 2013 / 12:52 pm


Pivot is the name of a TV channel aimed at 15-to-34-year-olds who want to change the world.

In the process, they could help Pivot change the television business.

Announced last December, the new venture was officially unveiled Wednesday at a news conference disclosing program and distribution details as well as its name and August 1 sign-on date. It initially will be available in more than 40 million homes.

Pivot is a division of Participant Media, founded in 2004 by entrepreneur-philanthropist Jeff Skoll, who helped mastermind eBay. Since then, Participant has produced more than 40 fiction and nonfiction films (with seven Academy Award wins and 35 nominations) that include "The Help," ''Charlie Wilson's War," ''Food, Inc.," ''An Inconvenient Truth" and Steven Spielberg's recent "Lincoln."

The company is dedicated "to creating lasting sustainable change through the power of storytelling," said Pivot president Evan Shapiro, "and now we're bringing that to TV.

"The mandate of Pivot is entertainment that inspires social change and our target is millennials, but other than that we are a general entertainment network with all types of content: drama, comedy, talk and documentaries," said Shapiro, who before joining Participant served as president of IFC and Sundance Channel, and executive-produced such documentaries and series as "This Film Is Not Yet Rated" and the Peabody Award-winning "Brick City" and "Portlandia."

The Canadian Press

by The Canadian Press - Story: 89471
Mar 27, 2013 / 9:58 am


Netflix's newest original series will be science-fiction from the duo behind the "The Matrix" trilogy.

Netflix announced Wednesday that it will stream "Sense" late next year for subscribers. The series is the first foray into television for Andy and Lana Wachowski, the filmmaking siblings who directed "The Matrix" and last year's "Cloud Atlas."

Netflix called the 10-episode series "a gripping global tale of minds linked and souls hunted." The show runner will be J. Michael Straczynski, creator of "Babylon 5," which aired for five seasons in the 1990s.

Netflix made its biggest splash with an original series last month with the debut of the political thriller "House of Cards," starring Kevin Spacey. This spring, it will premiere the horror series "Hemlock Grove" and the reborn comedy "Arrested Development."

The Canadian Press

by BANG Showbiz - Story: 89456
Mar 26, 2013 / 11:53 pm


Lindsay Lohan's father is terrified she will be dead within a year.

Michael Lohan - who has repeatedly insisted his 26-year-old daughter needs help for drink and drug abuse problems - admits he is constantly expecting to hear the worst about the actress and is convinced she will "overdose" if she doesn't get clean.

Speaking of British singer Amy Winehouse, who died aged 27 in July 2011, he said: "I hate to refer to Amy Winehouse, but she was so talented and wouldn't listen either, then she passed away.

"I don't want that to happen to my daughter. Lindsay turns 27 in July. How many other kids have died at that age of overdoses? It's a fear that sticks in my head. I'm always sitting by my phone."

Michael blames himself for Lindsay's problems as he thinks her difficulties began after he divorced her mother Dina in 2007, the same year she was arrested twice and went to rehab three times.

He said: "It went wrong for Lindsay when I got divorced from Dina, so of course I feel I'm to blame.

"I look at pictures of when she was 18, just before my divorce and when she filmed 'Mean Girls', then I look at photos from each year after that and they tell a sad story."

And the showbiz patriarch says he was "heartbroken" seeing how fragile Lindsay looked when she appeared in court last week.

He added to more! magazine: "Seeing her like that was horrible. I was heartbroken. When I held her in the hotel room, right after court, it's not the same Lindsay I used to hold. She's just not all there."

by BANG Showbiz - Story: 89455
Mar 26, 2013 / 11:44 pm


Carrie Underwood's husband isn't romantic.

The 'Before He Cheats' singer - who has been married to hockey player Mike Fisher for over two years - often has to prompt her spouse to do nice things for her, but says what he does do is "very special".

She revealed: "He never was romantic. His brain is like most men's; he just doesn't think that way. But it makes those little gestures he does very special. Sometimes I prompt him and say, 'For my birthday I want something romantic' and he then has to figure out what to do and put effort in. I don't care what it is, you don't have to buy me anything - just do something romantic."

The 30-year-old country star added that the couple's hectic careers mean they rarely get to see each other, but when they are together, she finds date nights important to keep their relationship going.

She told Britain's OK! magazine: "We've only been married three years in July, so we're still in our honeymoon phase and because he's a professional hockey player, we both travel so much so when we do see each other, it's really nice. We might only be together for two or three days after a month apart, but it makes it fun.

"I get dressed up and we go out to dinner and flirt with each other. I enjoy getting dressed up and I love it when he does and he puts cologne on. We make an effort for each other. It's fun to flirt with your husband. I love it when you're out in a restaurant full of other people but really it's just the two of you."

by BANG Showbiz - Story: 89454
Mar 26, 2013 / 10:53 pm


Kendra Wilkinson has never felt more body confident.

The former 'Girls Next Door' star - who has a three-year-old son Hank Jr - who she shares with her husband of almost four years Hank Baskett - claims she recently lost 10 pounds in 10 days and is thrilled with her current figure.

The 27-year-old ex Playboy star told OK! Magazine: "This is the first time in three years that I haven't been stressed about my fitness. People are saying: 'I've never seen you look so good!' and I'm like, 'Wow! Well, then I guess what I'm doing is working!'"

The blonde beauty has been sticking to a high fibre diet recently and believes it has boosted her metabolism and isn't giving into temptations to have treats.

She said: "Right now, I have to really know the difference between what I need and what I want.

"I used to eat salads at lunch, and then I'd have chicken and pasta for dinner, but now it's the opposite. I'll have a salad with grilled chicken for lunch and then just a plain salad for dinner.

"Last night I was putting little Hank to bed and I knew I had Oreos in my cabinet downstairs. I'm about to head downstairs but it was dark. We had turned off all the lights. I said to myself, 'Do I really need this Oreo? Do I need it enough to go downstairs, turn on all the lights, reach into the cabinet? No, I don't need it.'"

by BANG Showbiz - Story: 89450
Mar 26, 2013 / 9:25 pm


Justin Bieber is being investigated for alleged battery.

The 19-year-old Canadian popstar - who recently returned to Los Angeles from his European tour, during which he attracted controversy for threatening a photographer and being two hours late on stage in London - has been accused of assault by his neighbor in Calabasas, California.

A law enforcement source told gossip website TMZ.com that the 'Beauty And A Beat' singer and one of his male neighbors got into a verbal fight at 9am on Tuesday morning (26.03.13) and he claims things then turned physical, however sources close to Justin have strenuously denied the allegations.

Spokesperson for the L.A. County Sheriff's department, Steve Whitmore said the accuser told deputies that Justin threatened him and made physical contact with him, and he has filed a battery report.

But sources close to Justin's security team claim that the neighbor came to his house and started screaming at him, complaining that his friends threw wild parties at the house while Justin was on tour.

The singer told the neighbor to get off his property but did not have any physical contact with him, according to insiders, who claim he was escorted off Justin's property by his security team while the singer went back inside.

The incident is still being investigated.

Read more Entertainment News

http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-story-89594-8-.htm