Thursday, July 25, 2013

Beranda » » Usain Bolt -- Don't Worry Mon ... I'm Totally Clean!

Usain Bolt -- Don't Worry Mon ... I'm Totally Clean!

0725-usain-bolt-gettyUsain Bolt wants to reassure his fans he's not a PED-abusing cheater ... after two of his biggest rivals tested positive for banned substances.

Bolt -- the fastest man on the planet (BY FAR) -- addressed the media in London today in the wake of the juicing busts of his Jamaican teammate Asafa Powell and American runner Tyson Gay.

"It's going to set us back a little bit but as a person I can't really focus on this," Bolt said.

"I was made to inspire people and to run. I have confidence in myself and my team. I KNOW I'M CLEAN so I'm just going to continue running and try to improve the sport. That's my aim."

Bolt says his track record shows he's dominated the sport for years and insists there's no greater piece of evidence than hard numbers -- "If you had been following me since 2002, you'd know I've been doing incredible things since the age of 15."

Source : http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/25/usain-bolt-clean-drugs-juice-running-olympics/